$56.00 - $59.00
On today's road bikes, silver stands out amid the sea of stealthy black color schemes. This time-honored handlebar color is available on the Zipp Service Course 70 XPLR, our newest drop-bar offering. The bar's moniker, XPLR, exemplifies the desire to explore the world with an expanded definition of cycling on a drop bar bicycle — from paved roads to gravel, mud, dirt, and even singletrack. The Service Course 70 XPLR helps you go faster by placing your body, starting with your hands, in an optimal "comfort zone" position for hours of rough riding over mixed terrain. Whether on a two-hour training ride from home or a 200-mile gravel adventure, today's riders demand more of their cockpit: comfort, control, and the ability to carry what they need. We met these needs by creating a bar with shallow and wide drops while focusing on two crucial metrics — outsweep and flare. - Bar drops provide a wider, balanced, and secure position with drops that are about 6cm wider than the hoods position for technical or intense riding. - The 70 XPLR features an ergonomic top with an extended 100mm clamping area for computer mounts, aero-extensions, bags, and whatever else you may need for the long haul. - Reach: 70mm - Drop: 115mm
This is Zipp's innovative all-road handlebar, the Service Course SL 70 XPLR. The bar's moniker, XPLR, exemplifies the desire to explore the world with an expanded definition of cycling on a drop bar bicycle—from paved roads onto gravel, mud, dirt, and even single track. The Service Course SL 70 XPLR helps you go faster by placing your body, starting with your hands, in an optimal "comfort zone" position for hours of rough riding over mixed terrain. Today's riders demand a few things out of their cockpit, whether they are doing a two hour training ride from home or a 200 mile gravel adventure: comfort, control, and the ability to carry what they need. We met these needs by creating a bar with shallow and wide drops, specifically focusing on two crucial metrics: outsweep and flare. Outsweep is created by rotating the drop below the brake perch outward. Flare is created by rotating the entire drop above the brake perch outward. - Distinctive Zipp cosmetics - 70mm Reach and 115mm drop allow a comfortable hoods position and a shallow drops postion - 5° drop Flare and 11° drop outsweep creates a drops position 6cm wider than hoods - Ergonomic top with 3° backsweep - Lifetime warranty
The Service Course SL-80 provides comfortable and efficient positions on the bar tops, brake hoods, or down in the drops. The bar allows a neutral wrist position on the drops and a flat brake-hood transition. This minimizes the need for up-rotated bars. Drops are angled outward by 4 degrees, reducing wrist strain. Named after its 80mm reach to bring the hoods and control levers back where you want them. The ergonomic 125mm drop places the angled drop position where you can easily reach it while maintaining a neutral wrist angle. The SL-80's rounded bar top is clip-on compatible. Forged from lightweight 7075 aluminum. - Distinctive Zipp cosmetics - 7050 Aluminum - 80mm reach/125mm drop designed to fit a large number of riders - Clip-on compatible - Lifetime warranty
With multiple geometry options to choose from, Wald's Steel Handlebars offer great options for riders looking to accessorize their bike or find a replacement option that feels comfortable. - Chrome finish - Made in the USA - Weight: 372g - Lever Compatability: Mountain 22.2mm
Remember those great Belleri Porteur bars from France? Of course Belleri is long out of business, but those handlebars are still sought-after. So, Velo-Orange decided to make their own Porteur bars. They are 480mm wide; reach is 140mm. The grip area is about 130mm, and they have about 15mm of rise or drop. The clamp area is 25.4mm. The quality and polishing are very nice. The transition from the grip to the curve on the originals was a bit abrupt; The Velo-Orange version has a gentler transition. The curves on both versions are fuller and, we think, prettier than the somewhat similar Champs Elysées bars used on the old Herse bikes. These bars are available in two tubing diameters, 23.8mm road-sized and 22.2mm mountain bike-sized (clamp area is 25.4mm on both): - 22.2mm diameter (MTB-size) bars accept MTB brake levers and clamp-on shifters. They do not work with bar-end shifters. The only inverse levers that work are Dia Compe levers in the 22.2mm size. - 23.8mm diameter (road-size) bars accept standard inverse brake levers, standard bar end shifters, and 23.8mm city brake levers. In short, anything made for road bars fits. They do not accept MTB levers or shifters.
Wide, smart and strong, Thomson's Aluminum Handlebars love ripping trails as much as you. With a low rise and proper sweep, you get plenty of stability and control on even the sketchiest terrain. They're made of tough 7050 aluminum and hydraulically press formed for consistent thickness and tolerance, especially in tapered sections of the bar, which means you get exceptional quality and strength. With a 90mm middle section on the downhill bars, using a wide-set, direct-mount stem is no problem. On top of all that, these lightweight bars have the beautiful, subtle, all-black Thomson look.
Thomson's Carbon MTB bars are made with three different fiber types for strength, durability and long times in the saddle. The MTB Carbon Trail Handlebar is built for strength with enough flex built in for all day comfort. It’s strong enough for all mountain/trail riding and light enough for racing. The bars are made with three different fiber types with different tensile strength and tensile modulus, including high strength carbon fibers. This helps to allocate stiffness and flex where needed. The bars are molded with an EPS mandrel inside to avoid wrinkles inside the layup during molding. Most other bars are molded over inflated nylon bladders. All carbon fiber material is produced by Toray and uses tailor made nano Epoxy Resin for very high impact resistance. Toray is the main supplier of carbon fiber to Boeing and Airbus. 1.5K woven impact ends help prevent damage to unidirectional fibers from shortening the bar or impact with the ground. With a light weight and precision tolerance clamp sections, it’s the best bar for your Thomson X4 stem. It’s also certified to EN, tested to DIN+. Friction Paste recommended for installation
Thomson's Carbon Road Handlebars are as light, stiff and strong as they are beautiful. Thomson crafts them of three types of unidirectional Toray carbon, molding them in one piece and putting a mild wing shape on top for a nice platform and support for your hands. And you get the perfect bend for riding in all hand positions with plenty of clearance for your wrists at any bar angle. Plus, there are provisions on the bottom for the cables so you get a tidy tape job and even more comfort.
Specialized Alloy Mini Rise Handlebars area wide handlebar made of premium alloy with a minimal 10mm of rise. - High-strength 7000-series premium aluminum alloy - Rise: 10mm - Width: 750mm and 780mm - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm
Specialized's Expert Alloy Shallow Bend Handlebar offers the same ergonomic benefits as the S-Works version, delivering a strong and affordable bar with no compromise. - Premium butted aluminum, high-strength design - Ergonomic top perch alleviates pressure on hands; smooth transitions for fit & comfort - Shallow bend drop design: 123mm drop x 75mm reach - UCI legal, compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo controls - Front of bar optimized for dual-cable routing
Getting the most out of mountain bikes requires leverage and proper positioning, and that's where a wide, low bar comes in. Specialized's S-Works DH Carbon Handlebar is wide, light, and stiff. It's crafted from Specialized's FACT carbon for minimal weight plus maximum strength and stiffness. Get the most out of your bike, go wide.
- Freeride inspired all mountain suitable geometry makes the bar extremely versatile - Rock solid in the park or on the trail - Cost effective upgrade to your cockpit without sacrificing quality - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Material: Alloy - Weight (g): ±395 (25mm) / ±400 (40mm) / ±420 (60mm) - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Rise (mm):25 / 40 / 60 - Length (mm): 785 - Geometry (Degree): 5°up x 8°back (25mm) / 5°up x 9°back (40mm) / 4°up x 10°back (60mm) - Finish: Shotpeen anodized, laser logos
Rock-solid in the park or on the trail, the Spank Spoon 800 handlebar gets a refresh for 2020. With new, fresh graphics, the Spoon bar is now 800mm wide for ultimate control. In addition, you can dial in your fit with the ability to cut it down to 740mm for a wide variety of uses. Spank Spoon: the best-priced handlebar on the market without compromise! - Cost-effective upgrade to your 31.8mm cockpit without sacrificing quality - Freeride inspired all-mountain geometry makes the bar extremely versatile - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life - Dial your fit—adjustable to 740mm - Recommended for: ASTM 5, All mountain, trail, free ride, DH, E-Bike
A Spank-quality 35mm handlebar that won't cost you an arm and leg? Freeride-inspired all-mountain geometry makes the bar extremely versatile, and the Spoon 35 is rock-solid whether you live for trails or bike parks. 800mm wide, you can dial your fit as the Spoon 35 is adjustable to 740mm. - Cost-effective upgrade to your cockpit without sacrificing quality - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life - Length: 800mm - Dial your fit—adjustable to 740mm - Choose 25/40 - 35mm clamp diameter - 5° up x 8° backsweep - Recommended for: ASTM 5, All mountain, trail, free ride, E-Bike
World Cup quality performance, developed with the pros. SPANK Industries' legendary SPIKE 800 Race handlebar is the 5th generation of the SPIKE Race handlebar legacy, developed in coordination with some of the world’s top DH and Enduro pros. A unique construction of Super 6 alloy, processed with SPANK’s patented CNC bending and Dual-Extreme-Gradual Taper (XGT) technology makes the SPIKE 800 Race handlebar a stronger, safer, performance-optimized component for the weight-conscious gravity rider. The race-tuned geometry and competitive weight make this bar the perfect solution for AM/Enduro to Downhill Race. SPANK's SPIKE 800 Race is the handlebar of choice for Nicholi Rogatkin, Thomas Genon, Tomas Zejda and many more. - Key technologies: Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR, Super 6 Alloy - Material: MGR Super Six Alloy - Weight: ±300g (5mm) / ±310g (15mm) / ±320g (30mm) / ±330g (50mm) - Diameter: 31.8mm - Rise: 5mm / 15mm / 30mm / 50mm - Length: 800mm (Adjustable to 740mm) - Geometry: 4° up x 8° back - Finish: Shotpeen anodized, decal logos
- Freeride handlebar, developed with Darren “Bearclaw” Berrecloth - Unprecedented stiffness and durability at an exceptionally low weight. - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 747mm - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR - MATERIAL: MGR 2 series alloy - WEIGHT (g): ±340 (15mm) / ±350 (30mm) / ±390 (50mm) - DIAMETER (mm): 31,8 - RISE (mm): 15 / 30 / 50 - LENGTH (mm): 777 (Adjustable to 747) - GEOMETRY (deg°): 4° up x 8° back - FINISH: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
- Completely redesigned geometry 780mm wide for the aggressive Trail or All Mountain rider. - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, MGR - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Weight (g): ±270g (15) / ±275g (25) - Diameter (mm): 31,8 - Rise (mm): 15 / 25 - Length (mm): 780 - Geometry (deg°): 5° up x 7° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
- DH Race tuned award-winning alloy handlebar design, developed with World Cup professionals - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Increased strength and stiffness compared to conventional alloy bars - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm Features - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR Super 6 Alloy - Material: MGR Super 6 Alloy - Weight: ±340g (15mm) / ± 350g (30mm) / ±360g (50mm) - Sweep: 4° up x 8° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
- DH race-tuned award-winning alloy handlebar design, developed with World Cup professionals - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Increased strength and stiffness compared to conventional alloy bars - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm
- Award-winning Vibrocore foam core provides vibration-damping, proven to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - 25° aggressively flared, wide drop bar for true off-road performance and comfort - Short 110mm drop and 65mm reach geometry is perfect for aggressive riding in a more upright, balanced stance - 8mm bar clamp extends through the top section, providing enhanced hand support and comfort without multiple wraps of tape to increase diameter - Round profile upper section facilitates a wide range of rider/hand positions and maximizes grip on the bars in rough terrain - Recommended for: ASTM 3, Gravel Features: - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, On-Off Road Geometry - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Width, Hood to Hood (c-c): 420 / 440 / 460 / 480 / 500 / 520mm - Width, Barend to Barend (o-o): 562 / 582 / 602 / 622 / 642 / 662mm - Weight (g): 345 / 350 / 355 / 370 / 375 / 380 - Drop/Reach: 110mm / 65mm (all sizes) - Flare: 25° - Ramp: 14°
- 12° moderately flared, medium width drop bar balances off-road performance, with on-road aerodynamics and comfort - Vibrocore foam core reduces transmission of harmful frequencies of vibration, and increases bar fatigue life and ultimate strength - Short 110mm drop and 65mm reach geometry is perfect for aggressive riding stance and long days in the saddle on mixed terrain - 31.8mm bar clamp zone, and aerodynamic ergo top section enhances hand comfort over longer rides, without limiting range of rider/hand positions - 21.6mm inner diameter barends, allow use of most barend shifters - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: Vibrocore, On-Off Road Geometry - MATERIAL: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - WIDTH HOOD TO HOOD (c-c): 420 / 440 / 460mm - WIDTH BAREND to BAREND (o-o): 498 / 518 / 538mm - WEIGHT: 355 / 360 / 365g - DROP / REACH: 10mm / 65mm (all sizes) - BAR CLAMP / TOP SECTION: 31.8mm Ergo Profile - FLARE: 12° - RAMP: 14°
- DH and Freeride, ultra-wide, 820mm wide handlebar - Big and burly 35mm barclamp with increased strength and stiffness compared to conventional 35mm alloy bars - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Weight optimized and adjustable to 760mm Features: - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, MGR, Big-Taper (105mm) design - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Weight: ±300g - Diameter: 35mm - Rise: 25mm - Length: 820mm - Geometry: 5° up x 8° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
The perfect combination of form, wall thickness and diameter, with the corresponding anatomically-optimized bend for various riding dynamics, make the SQlab 3OX handlebar series the most stable, as well as the lightest, bar in its field. SQlab's handlebars feature an ergonomic design that ensures the wrist is not overstretched, the carpal tunnel is not constricted and the supply to the hands is improved. The risk of sleepy and numb fingers is minimized and discomfort in index and middle fingers is reduced. The 12° backsweep, with its short reach, provides a natural transition from the lower arm to the hand when in a more upright riding position, thus protecting the wrist from the extreme strain of downhill riding. The 4° upsweep brings the elbows into a perfect position for a dynamic riding style. - Use: MTB, Gravity & E-Performance - 15mm, 30mm or 45mm rise options allow individualized positions - 31.8 clamp diameter
The perfect combination of form, wall thickness and diameter with the corresponding anatomically-optimized bend for various riding dynamics, make the SQlab 3OX handlebar series the most stable as well as the lightest bar in its field. SQlab's handlebars feature an ergonomic design that ensures the wrist is not overstretched, the carpal tunnel is not constricted and the supply to the hands is improved. The risk of sleepy and numb fingers is minimized and discomfort in index and middle fingers is reduced. The 16° backsweep, with its short reach, provides a natural transition from the lower arm to the hand when in a more stretched riding position, while the 4° upsweep brings the elbows into a perfect position for a dynamic riding style. - 15mm, 30mm or 45mm rise allow individualized positions - 31.8 clamp diameter
$102.45 - $110.45
- High strength 7 series Aluminium Alloy - Shot peened for increased fatigue life - Corrosion and abrasion resistant hard anodized finish - Laser etched positioning grid for easy set up - Width marks allow personalized fit adjustment - Permanent Graphics
- The Fatbar has already gained cult status and is the handlebar of choice for World Cup downhill race teams and athletes. - Offers the ultimate combination of lightness, strength and durability
An ideal handlebar for riding anything from all mountain to downhill, Renthal's FatBar Carbon handlebar combines a blend of strength, stiffness, shock absorption, and weight savings. - Uni-Directional carbon construction - Ride-tuned to provide an ideal combination of stiffness and shock absorption - Increased center section width for fine-tuned flex characteristics - Downhill and twin crown fork compatible - Permanent graphics, set-up grid and cut marks
- The FatBar Carbon is the ultimate DH race handlebar. - This ride-tuned handlebar combines the ultimate blend of strength, stiffness and shock absorption.
The Race Face Aeffect handlebar is a budget-friendly alloy bar intended for XC and Trail use — the most affordable option for riders looking for a 35mm handlebar. - Shot-peened to increase fatigue resistance - 35mm bar diameter allows for additional material to be shaved from the handlebar, while retaining stiffness, strength and performance - Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless aluminum - Upsweep: 5° - Backsweep: 8°
$79.99 - $89.99
Your favorite bars just got bigger, wider, and lighter, Go figure? The magic of 35—believe the hype! Increasing the bar diameter to 35mm allowed Race Face to shave material from the bar resulting in a dramatic reduction in overall weight while retaining the proven stiffness, strength and performance Race Face bars are known for. The ATLAS 35 bar also expands to an 800mm width (Can be trimmed down to 750mm) for hyperspeed control, can you handle it? - Proven design and durability of the Race Face Atlas bar, with increased stiffness and reduced weight of the 35mm bar platform - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - Full 800mm width that can be trimmed down to a minimum 750mm - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
Page 1 of 2 Next page